Schedule Your Shift
Scheduling your shift is done using Google Calendar and is independent of the ARBP web site and Patrollers’ Portal. You will be required to have a gmail account. You should have already received an invitation to the ARBP Google Calendar. If you have not received the invitation, please email Paul Rieger at email@example.com.
Once you have accepted the invitation, you can open Google Calendar by clicking on the calendar link in the Patrollers’ Portal. Clicking on the calendar on the public side or Patrollers’ Portal only allows one to view the calendar. One cannot add or make changes in this view.
Follow these directions to make add events to the ARBP Google Calendar:
1. On your computer, open the ARBP Google Calendar by clicking HERE.
2. Click the empty space of the date square that you want to add an event to.
3. Add a TITLE and TIME for your event in the pop-up window that opens (see figure 1).
4. Select "American River Bike Patrol" calendar (see figure 2).
4. Click SAVE. Calendar will automatically create an event for the time you set.
Remember that the information you enter is on both the public side and Patrollers’ Portal side of the ARBP web site. We recommend not entering phone numbers or private information. We do suggest patrollers enter names, shift hours, starting location (parking lot), and route.
Google Calendar Fig. 1
Google Calendar Fig. 2